Labels

Bangladesh Cricket Board Launch 2011 World Cup Cricket Ticket

Among the Asian cricket nations, Bangladesh is one of the cricket lovers country. Here supporters are passionate & fun loving. BCB (Bangladesh Cricket Board) launch ticket sale  from 2nd Jan across all over country.


Before the start of ticket selling, Bangladesh Captain Shakib al Hasan gave inspiration quote for supporters:


"Our supporters are literally the 12th member on the field. They are our driving force. So many times we have managed to lift our game just by drawing motivation from their unconditional backing."


"I am sure that in the World Cup we will feel the same warmth and blessings of the the home crowd, no matter where they are watching the game from. I have absolutely no doubts that the stands in Dhaka and Chittagong would be packed by our loyal supporters and their every roar would touch us."   


South African captain, Graeme Smith recalled his past experience:


"Bangladesh is somewhere that I have always enjoyed visiting as the people are so passionate about their cricket which makes it a fantastic place to play. I can only imagine what the atmosphere will be like in Dhaka when we play against Bangladesh there and I am sure fans will be rushing to get their tickets for the game as soon as they go on sale."


"I seem to enjoy batting on the wickets in Bangladesh and I have happy memories of my century in Chittagong a couple of years ago and I think I have got a couple of half centuries in Dhaka as well. I just hope that form will continue at the World Cup."


William Porterfield, the Ireland Captain also added some memorable experience:


"I am looking forward to returning to play in Bangladesh. The atmosphere there is going to be great and the fact that it is a World Cup game will only add to that. It will be a massive challenge for us playing them in their own soil."


"We have beaten them on a few occasions now and we have played some good cricket over the past season so we will take that confidence to the subcontinent."


The ticket sale will be launched at 80 branches of City Bank and Agrani Bank in 64 districts.